High-Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies
These High-Protein Chocolate Chip Cookies contain six slimming ingredients – including cottage cheese, Arbonne Pea protein powder, oats, and whole wheat flour – that fight cravings and burn fat. They’re worth every bite!
PNC Nutrients per serving (2 cookies)- 1 Grain or Fruit and 1 Meat/Protein
Ready in 45 minutes • Makes 38 servings
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 cups Arbonne protein powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups low-fat, small-curd cottage cheese (organic)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl and mix with a fork.
- In a separate bowl, combine the next 5 ingredients and whisk together with a fork or an electric mixer.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry and combine thoroughly with a fork. Mix in the oats, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by the teaspoon onto an oiled or parchment paper-lined baking tray. Bake 12 minutes until the cookies are slightly brown on top.